Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 138.

Umm, I guess this needs a little explanation.  I have been quite angry the last couple of days for a health test result that is disagreeing.  I needed to place this anger someplace and what better place than in artwork?  So I'm calling this piece the "GO AWAY pathology crap" I also think it is somewhat cathartic to tell disease just what I think of it and what I want it to do...ahem! GO AWAY!  Anyway I like this and I think I might explore this idea a little more in the coming weeks.

3 things I am grateful for:
1. Yet Again, My very sweet and loving husband who took the time today to make me laugh AND made homemade oven cooked french fries from SCRATCH! What a guy.
2. I am grateful that my parents instilled a love of art in my early years.  What would I do without you ART?
3. Finally,  I am grateful for my cousins and friends who are having babies and posting their pictures on facebook.  I love looking at their tiny little faces and watching them grow so big so fast and I love that you are SO happy in parenthood.

Today I witnessed a split second amazingness.  I was on the bus coming home from work, looking out the window as I always do-watching the world pass by.  We drive down a busy road, past a church and see a park. That's when I saw it.  3 deer running madly for their lives. Now mind you that I live in Chicago, a BIG city with LITTLE, real nature.  3 Deer!  Of course a split second later I realized that they probably weren't deer at all, but rather large sized dogs running out all that pent up, I've been in an apartment all day energy.  At any rate, it definitely made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment