Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 137. Cutting, unstiching

Today's there's not so much to see, but I cut the edges of my pieces so they are square.  Then I had to unstitch parts of one of my blocks because it was creating a very wonky side.  Then it was decided that since none of my blocks match in sizes to the others, I should put borders around each block and decide the border size based on the total size of the square.  It was surprisingly ALOT of work and now I am very tired.  But before I go to bed...

3 things I am greatful for today
1. That my health is not as bad as it could be..It could always be worse.
2. That I have such a loving and supportive husband
3. I am greatful for my quilting bee class, the ladies there are really great, I feel like I have found some friends there.
Awesome thing that happened to me today
I got some excersise and had lunch with a great work buddy.  She and I can never seem to stop talking-it's like the floodgates open.  It gets me in trouble a little bit, she comes in to ask me a question and half hour later, we're still talking.  But I don't care, I worked 2.5 years at this job with only a tiny companionship. It's really nice to have someone to talk with that is engaging and interesting.  And after writing this I realize, it truely is the little things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment