Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 229.

I don't know what came over me...I was having a great time watching Dirty Dancing with my hubby (who had NEVER seen it)  I was overzealous with enthusiasm remembering the little girl I used to be who lived to dance and ran out of the theater striking pirouettes and glided over to the jeep wagoner on cloud nine.  The little girl who listened to the soundtrack on repeat until she had memorized every word to every song.  How much fun is that?  I was elated, on cloud nine once again.  Then I shimmy over to my computer and sit down ready to make some kind of artwork to express the fullness of my heart-my cup spilling over.  I turn on one of my ALL time favorite bands, Dr. Dog and get into a groove.  Then I don't know why, but this stuff pops out.  So weird, I am So Weird!
If you stare at this photo, does it make your eyes hurt as if you were staring at the sun?  Is faux sun as damaging as the real sun



Still working on this still life.  I kind of like the one on the left, but then again maybe I can make the one on the right work out a little better? Hmmm....

1 comment:

  1. I think the still life should be a short slow motion animation.

    ReplyDelete