Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 210. Big Oops

I'm not sure what happened...but I forgot.  One minute I was eating dinner and thinking of what I was going to work on and then the next minute, it had completely left my head.  It wasn't until I woke up this morning that I remembered...Makes me think, what happens to all those forgotten moments, do they get stored up somewhere and years later I will have banked an entire day of moments or knowing me, an entire week of forgotten moments?  Will I get to make up these moments in the land that time forgot?  Is there an alternate universe (like in Sliders) where I'm doing all those forgotten moments- a place where I'm always on time and every homework from grade school exists in completion, my plants bloom twice as beautiful because I always remember to water them?  I walk down this alternate universe street and can remember everyone's name on every person I've ever forgotten?

No comments:

Post a Comment