Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 228. A Real Lazy Lump

Earlier today I was a motivated, energized human being capable of all kind of increadible feats.  I made a list a mile wide of the things I was going to do when I got home from work.  Laundry, bills, dinner, art projects, quilting, taking a walk, ecetera.  And then I don't know what happened.  Somewhere along the day my energy was squeezed out until I was lacking most of the energy I had cultivated.  I was in it's raw-ist form, a quintessential, undeniable, very large and unmovable lazy lump.  In fact, it was a downright miracle that I managed to get in a walk at all, but as soon as I got home from my short walk, my butt hit the couch and it was all she wrote, my future cried out loudly, lazy lump.  I also did manage to get up and make dinner, but that's not saying much since without food I would have surely died of hunger and well let's be honest, when have you ever seen a lazy lump wither and die of hunger? Nope doesn't happen.  Instead they nibble and inhale and snack on whatever food is within grasp and grow and grow into LARGE lazy lumps.  They sometimes get so big, they refer to themselves as "Beached Wales" so of course I had enough energy to make dinner. Duh!
Anyway, here's a picture of myself as a lazy lump.

No comments:

Post a Comment