Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 223. Trip to Michigan = Travel Art Project


Tonight we left after work on a train to Michigan.  I love train travel, there's no driving to do, it's comfortable, relatively cheap, and lots to see out the window.  I had fun with our new flip video camera. It's the first time in a long time that I really picked up a video camera.  Then I was poking around on imovie and saw these cheesy intro projects and thought it looked like a photo album.  I was reminded of how people used to take photos of their vacations and put the pictures in photo albums and then pull them out for friends to see.  It made me think that I could make one too.  I'm not going to take video of all the touristy sites, but of what I love about tripping to Michigan.  Since my eyes are usually drifting over to nature and the abstract, my photo album might not be so typical, but it may be pretty, like this lolling image of watching the tracks go past.

No comments:

Post a Comment