Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 293.

Oh my god, it's 11o'clock.  1 hour past my bedtime... Today I accomplished 11 great things.

1) I woke up and got out of bed. (It was a real feat)
2) I made it until 4pm without ANY caffeine
3) I worked an 8.5 hour work day
4) I used my time watching over Maureen's phones doing homework
5) I took a quiz for school. Got 1.9 out of 2 points
6) I wrote a 4 page paper on the psychology of dreams
7) I mocked Sigmund Freud's theories of dream symbology to great lengths and got a laugh from my husband about it and yes the words, PENIS ENVY, were included
8) I ate 3 meals and even had desert
9) I took a shower and put away my clean clothes
10) I organized my last minute studying for tomorrow's exam and got instructions to the test site
11) I paid all our bills for July!


No comments:

Post a Comment