Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 88. oh the things I dream

Oh the things I dream.
One day I will be able to finish my book, there's only 15 pages left.
One day I will play hookey from work and not feel one iota of guilt.
One day I will stop procrastinating.
One day I will fill my body with thoughts of all things I love about it, rather than hate about it.
One day I will clean my house, including that sticky spot where I spilled the sprite.
One day I will not let the winter blues get me down.
One day I will buy a 365 SAD therapy light box and bask in the glow of artifical sunlight when all you can see outside is gray.
One day I will join that gym like I wanted to.
One day I will take responsibility for my career and mold it to fit MY needs.
One day I will live on a farm and make art work everyday and not have to also work 9-5.
One day, on a Monday I will be lazy until 10am and drink excess amounts of coffee with warm milk and read my book!
One day I will move someplace warm.
One day I will, I don't know...blah, blah, blah....and on and on until I won't anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment