Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 83. New Quilt Idea

Tonight I am working on a new quilt idea.  I spent some time researching which kind of piece I want to make, deciding on the log cabin design, then I spent some time thinking of color schemes I might want to employ.  Then I thought (I'm making pillows) should I do just one template like the top image for the entire pillow- it would look graphic, simple, modern or should I do a four piece template and make the logs roll so it looks twisty (not quite what is pictured here)?  I think since I'm going to try to finish them as X-mas presents I'll go with the first option, graphic, simple, modern...
Tomorrow I will have to shopping at the fabric store for some supplies.  Oh I'm so excited, I just love quilting. Just call me Nerd with a capital N.

No comments:

Post a Comment