Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 46. angel catches a ride


I kid you not, this afternoon I was looking out my window thinking of what artwork I could make, just looking hoping to become dumbstruck by an idea when wham! I saw it.  A cloud in the shape of an angel hitching a ride on a cloud that looked like a bunny floating fast across the highway of sky.

While working I often ride a few different waves looking for the one that feels right, I just keep trying different options until I notice the right fit, but this time I just couldn't decide.  I liked both. The top one seems more abstract, while the bottom is situated in a scene.  Maybe you could tell me which one you like better or if you like both.

At any rate, I hope tonight I dream I'm the cloud angel hitching the ride from thumper...

No comments:

Post a Comment