Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 18. You must be the change you wish to see in the world Mantra

Today I went a little crazy with all the symbols on the way you can recycle, reduce, reuse.  I guess living trash free is still on my mind.  I'm getting a little closer to that goal.  If you know of anyone in Chicago collecting food wastes for composting -let me know...Also heavy on my mind is renewable energy.  When is the windy city going to get a wind farm? I mean we already have big buildings that screw up our view- what's a few big whirly-scrapers?  I'm also totally stoked for having signed on to a new apartment with a deck, a deck! Next summer, it's tomatoes and herbs at the very least.

P.S. Mantra: Be Responsible for our environment: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. Eat Locally. Use alternative Energy

No comments:

Post a Comment